“When you find peace within yourself,
you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others”
Pranayam or breathing exercise can be a great way to start your day. Early morning is the best time to practice pranayam, especially in garden area where you can find fresh air. It is recommended to do breathing exercises on an empty stomach.
Our mind, body, and breath are intimately connected and can influence each other. Breathing consciously and with awareness helps in achieving good health.
Studies shows the benefits of a regular practicing pranayam:
- Increased life span.
- Normal blood pressure.
- Increased energy levels.
- Muscle relaxation.
- Improved concentration and memory.
- Maintaining physical fitness.
ANULOM – VILOM:
It is very effective to purify mind and body. Anulom Vilom pranayam is one of the excellent breathing exercises which is also known as Nadi Shodhana. Regular practice offers energy in the body and releases stress and anxiety. It should be practiced in the morning in the fresh air with empty stomach.
source : https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/x4XdDsn2Ee7OMnDq-B9o63BgJdAvtkAj9S2j331W8AI5WosdRSK7f9q2XHaiOEGQxufz16QgBVEBc2kN_kqQmO3s1b1s67hzOPB_WJ8qLcxLkVDkwfAE_XgMpw
Benefits of Pranayam Anulom Vilom:
- It improves blood circulation.
- Relaxes your mind.
- Keep away the heart related problems.
- Regular practice of anulom vilom breathing exercise flush out all the toxins of your body.
- It improves your concentration.
- Excellent for glowing skin.
- Cures sinus problems.
- Cures Asthma and migraine.
- Practice under expert guidance. Pregnant women should not practice Anulom Vilom .
- Anulom vilom pranayama should be practiced on an empty stomach.
- It should be done in the morning or evening or both. If you don’t have time in the morning or evening, you can do it at your convenience.
- Make sure that you practice anulom vilom pranayama 4-5 hours after having your food.
— Ankita K.
Thank you for reading my post.
If you like this article then please leave a comment or hit like and share with your friends and network.