Kuchkara is a very famous marathi dish for breakfast made by leftover chapatis.
- Chapati or Roti: 4
- Onion or pyaj : 1
- Oil or tel : 2 tsp
- Asafoetida or hing: 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds or Raai: ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder or Lal mirch powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder or Haldi: ¼ tsp
- Salt or Namak: as per taste
- Sugar or Shakkar: ½ tsp
- Lemon or Nimbu: 1
- Green chilli: 1
- Coriander or Dhania patta
- First grind the chapatis in small pieces.
- Then heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds to it.
- Let Mustard seeds crackle then add asafoetida and chopped onions to it.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and grinded chapatis to it. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Then add salt and sugar to it mix it well, keep a lid over it and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon, add the lemon juice to it
- Garnish it with fresh coriander.
- You can have topping of namkeen bhujia
Enjoy the delicious Marathi dish 🙂
Thank you for reading my post. Stay tuned for more recipes in this section.
If you like my recipe then please share with your friends and network. Also you can comment if you have any query about this recipe.