Hair fall is the most common problem. Do you have ?
Looking for a treatment that works without the side-effects of chemicals or medications. Let’s say Goodbye to hair fall with these five home remedies.
Onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.
- Chop one onion finely and squeeze out its juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair dry.
- Use this twice a week to see results.
Hibiscus nourishes hair, prevents premature greying, treats dandruff and also controls hair fall.
- Crush a few flowers and mix sesame or coconut oil to make a paste
- Apply on the scalp and hair and leave it for 30 mins
- Rinse off with cold water using a mild shampoo
Amla or Indian gooseberry
For people suffering from hair fall, amla or the Indian gooseberry is a blessing. It is packed with vitamin C and antioxidants that can reverse hair loss if it is in its initial stage.
- Use either amla juice or powder and mix it with lemon juice.
- Apply it on the scalp and leave it to dry.
- Rinse hair using lukewarm water.
Aloe Vera plays a crucial role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair. It penetrates deep into the scalp and hair, thereby promoting hair growth . This is the traditional way of using Aloe Vera for treating hair growth.
- Extract the pulp content from the leaf or stalk and rub into your hair
- Ensure your hair is already washed before you do this
- Massage the pulp into your scalp in circular motions
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water
Repeat the process twice a week, ideally, in the morning after you have taken a head bath.
Neem has excellent antibacterial properties that help you get rid of dandruff. This ensures the scalp is healthy and promotes hair growth. It also stimulates blood flow to the skin, thereby nourishing the hair roots.
- Boil some neem leaves in water till the water level comes down to half its quantity.
- Wait for the mixture to cool.
- Rinse your hair with this mixture.
You can use this remedy as a last rinse after shampooing your hair. It can ideally be done once every week.
Thank you for reading my post.
If you like this article then please leave a comment or hit like and share with your friends and network.